This remarkable patrician house is one of the oldest half-timbered, pillar constructions in Germany. It has 2 x 7 pillars (long posts) in the side walls and two jettied (protruding) storeys on the gable side. Uncovered in 1959, to begin restoration on the left side. Recent research suggests that it was originally not double-fronted. Furthermore it had a double-storeyed hall, in the front section, over the entire width of the building. Some of the corner panels, the breast and foot struts, as well as the hanging posts and long support brackets are original.