Former monastery church of the Augustine hermits, with a long choir for the clergy built in the second half of the 14th century.  Around 1435 an asymmetrical hall was added with naves and side aisles.  There is no church tower as the monks belonged to a begging order.  A closer view of the church on the inside reveals a well preserved cross-ribbed dome, a beautiful stone chancel with a pulpit ceiling from around 1660, as well as late Gothic frescoes from the early part of the 15th century, It was restored in 1960/62.